The Cast of Characters & Quick Guide to the Story

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dragging my Anchor

When Harrison got back yesterday he said, "You need to update the blog more!"

I admit, I've been a bit behind lately. Since Rochester, actually. But we also just came ashore from a seven day transit... Excuses, excuses. Anyway, today I'm working on catching up. I have the day off, in fact, and I'm spending it doing pretty much just that.

A few of you have been asking for the squid video. I haven't been able to upload video from my phone, so this took a while. But if you go to this post, you can watch Harrison gutting a squid!

I've uploaded all our adventures on the way from Toledo to Duluth, and I've also caught up on the entries during our Rochester to Toledo transit and the days following our arrival - including Rigby's last day (June 27 - July 3). Happy reading/viewing. I promise to try harder.

C. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment