The Cast of Characters & Quick Guide to the Story

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Washed Ashore

Hey Y'all.
A few months ago I bought a domain and since then I've been putting all the pieces together.
It's not finished - I am still laboring at transferring the Sea Cookery story to its new home. But I would love to get your feedback, dear, persistent readers of this blog.

My hope is that it will encourage/enable me to keep the stories coming even if I don't go back out to sea for a while. And yet... there's room for that to happen, too.

So please come visit me at coleruth.com! If you have any problems sending comments or subscribing, please let me know. The backend is all on me this time, so I need to be able to troubleshoot and figure things out myself.

Thanks again for tagging along on the journey.
Cole



No comments:

Post a Comment